Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Be At Leso

Hi guys, so I'm not sure if you know this or not, just trying to get the word out there. Taylor and I are in a band called Be At Leso and very recently we released our first EP! It's called Four Faces. Now there's two ways you can get this crap, the first and coolest way is to tell Taylor or me you want to buy a cd (you can even just leave a comment on the blog). If you go this route, it will cost you $5 and we can meet up with you or ship it to you. I like this method the best because we put a lot of effort into the booklet that comes with the cd and that way you get the whole package. The second way is to download it from the internet. I know for sure, right now, the EP is available on iTunes for $5.94. In the coming weeks it'll be available on Amazon, Myspace Music, Zune, and a whole bunch of other crap, but I'm not sure about those prices, but it's for sure on iTunes.

Now, I know nobody wants to go off and buy music without getting a taste for it first so I want you to get your skinny little ass here:

myspace.com/beatlesoband
facebook.com/beatleso

Also, there's a little widget to the right of the blog -> where you can listen to the tracks on the EP.

Anyways, I'm done with the shameless self-promotion, maybe I'll do a bit more later or something.

Hope you like what you hear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment