Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Politics Interview!

Hey! Here's the interview! Interviewing New Politics was seriously one of the greatest moments of my life so far. The guys were super easy to talk and really fun to basically just hang out with for a few minutes. Unfortunately, since this was our first interview (hopefully we’ll have more!), I wasn’t sure of how to record it so I just used my phone. Maybe in the future I’ll use my video camera or something, but for now the sound quality is relatively low so you’ll have to turn up your speakers as high as they go, sorry! And I was planning on writing out the whole thing, but that would take me ages, the interview is over twenty minutes long. So if there are any questions you have about it, feel free to ask, I should be able to clue you in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment